DerbySoft acquires B2B travel marketplace PKFare

The companies will share selected corporate functions and technology resources while upholding independent business operations

Apr 16, 2024

PKFare, headquartered in China, operates worldwide, with a significant portion of its business, around 60%, stemming from North America, Europe, and the Middle East, and the remaining 40% from the Asia Pacific region. Established in 2014, the company offers a wide range of inventory from over 600 airlines and 650,000 hotels spanning across 100+ countries.

Focusing on breaking down barriers in the B2B travel distribution landscape, PKFARE brings expertise in seamless fulfillment and post-sales services designed to streamline operations and enhance efficiency.

Get the full story at DerbySoft

Related must-reads


Get our Daily Brief in your inbox

Consumers are changing the face of hospitality - from online shopping to personalized guest journeys and digitalized guest experiences ...
we've got you covered.

By submitting this form, you agree to receive email communication from and its partners.