Read in browser
Today's Brief
European tourism faces a promising yet challenging year ahead - Among those eager to travel overseas in all key markets in 2024, 75% plan to visit Europe, with the remaining 25% considering other regions, according to a new study by the European Travel Commission.
Feb 7, 2024 • Travel
Hilton partners with Small Luxury Hotels of the World - Exclusive strategic partnership will welcome Hilton guests to hundreds of independently minded luxury hotels in the most sought-after destinations around the world.
Feb 7, 2024 • Hospitality
Shiji ReviewPro
Reputation = Revenue
Enhancing the guest experience is key to maximizing rates and driving revenue. Happy guests = profitable hotels.
Talk to us today!
China: Great potential seen in senior tourism market - The senior tourism market in China has significant growth potential that is driven by increased purchasing power and desire for exploration and leisure in retirement.
Feb 7, 2024 • Travel
Tesla partners with Choice Hotels for EV charging - Tesla has signed a deal with Choice Hotels International to bring chargers to thousands of its hotels.
Feb 7, 2024 • Hospitality
How can hospitality CEOs find hope? - The traditional approach to leadership is becoming less effective, what got you here may not get you to where you want to be in the future.
Feb 7, 2024 • Hospitality
Gamification in the hospitality industry - With the rise in popularity of the gaming industry, more hospitality businesses have found that incorporating gamification in their operations appeals to a younger generation of customers.
Feb 7, 2024 • Hospitality
Setup your hotel’s online presence for exposure - A 25-point checklist is intended to identify gaps in your total online digital strategy for most branded hotels.
Feb 7, 2024 • Hospitality
Tambourine celebrates HSMAI Adrian Award recognition - The Adrian Awards are the largest and most prestigious travel marketing competition, representing the past year’s top marketing campaigns from across the global hospitality industry.
Feb 7, 2024 • Hospitality
... in case you missed it, our Daily Brief February 6, 2024
Advertising   Contact   Legal  
© 2024 Hospitality.today™